- For the original animated character, see 10,000 Volt Ghost.
|10,000-Volt Ghost (Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed)|
|First appearance||Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed|
|Played by|| Dee Bradley Baker
The 10,000-Volt Ghost was one of the costumes brought to life.
The 10,000-Volt Ghost was a giant orange ghost with stray bolts of blue, made of sparking electricity that ranked up to, of course, 10,000 volts.
10,000 Volt Ghost appears to be very rude and ruthless and he almost electrocuted Daphne and tried to make Fred and the girls die in an explosion.
Powers and abilities
The 10,000-Volt Ghost can manipulate electricity and travel through electrical circuitry.
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
The 10,000-Volt Ghost was the third monster to be brought to life. He attacked the gang when they are in the Monster Hive and chases them up an elevator and to the Mystery Machine. They meet again when he traps Daphne from them and Daphne tells the gang she can take care of him. The 10,000 volt ghost made fun of her by mocking how scared she was and how stronger he was. Daphne foolishy attacks him got electrocuted by the ghost and flew high and fall hard on the dirty floor. She got filled with dust and dirt. He attacks Daphne later on and defeats her easily. He then meets his end when he is sucked into a pair of jumper cables and into the Black Knight, causing him to explode.
"Wait for me!"
"End of the line, Mystery Inc.. Dieeeeeeee!"
"Not so fassst!"
"Let go! Let go! Let gooooooooooo! Ahhhhhhh!
- Daphne nicknamed the 10,000 Volt Ghost, "Sparky" (the subtitles from the DVD of the film shows that Sparky is capitalized).
- It originally was to help the Black Knight Ghost steal the rest of the costumes from the museum as shown in a deleted scene on the DVD of the film.
- In the credits, it claims he has two voice actors: Dee Bradley Baker and Terrence Stone.
- Like the Cotton Candy Glob, and the Black Knight Ghost, the 10,000 Volt Ghost is known to be a monster that didn't turn back into a costume.