|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang comes to a town where a dragon has been terrorizing the locals.
Insert details here.
- Broken Winged Dragon (single appearance)(no lines)(elephant's disguise)
- Elephant (single appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Lisa (single appearance)
- Kids (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Reporters (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Monsieur Phillipe (single appearance)
- Huntington Woods
- Monsieur Phillipe's Royal Renaissance Fair
|Newslady||For a news story.|
|Elephant as the Broken Winged Dragon||Got separated from the fair.|
- Scooby-Doo Annual 2008 (2008, Panini Books)
Ray Tate of Firing Line Reviews didn't think the story was "worth your time or your money", because "The usually impressive Rurik Tyler builds the lack of suspense by adding more evidence to the obvious. Flies abound. Trees lie in splinters, but nobody notices the blatant gray elephant's feet beneath the costume."