|This needs a stretch.|
A Bungle in the Jungle is the third part of the fifth episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
While on a butterfly hunt in the deep dark jungle, the guys encounter an angry lion and they run to a tree house where they meet "Nazrat of the Jungle", who thinks the guys are trespassing in his domain.
Insert details here.
- Nazrat of the Jungle (single appearance)
- Lion (single appearance)(no lines)
- Pythor (single appearance)(no lines)
- Trumpo (single appearance)
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
- Nazrat of the Jungle is based on Tarzan and George of the Jungle; Nazrat is Tarzan spelt backwards and when Shaggy warns Scooby to "Look out for that tree", it is likely a reference to George of the Jungle.
- Pythor and Trumpo is a play on python and trumpet, respectively.
- When Scooby is flattened, his tail can be used as a pump.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Scooby and Scrappy's dogtags should have their initials stylised in teal, but are prone to have the following mistakes (including being completely covered in teal or just empty):
- As Scooby is being pumped back out and as Shaggy begins to tell Scrappy he did enough, his dogtag is empty
- The lion's forehead is completely covered with the same colour as its fur.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.