|This needs a stretch.|
A Code in the Nose is the second half of the fifth episode of The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries.
At the top secret army compound, Codefinger the master spy, steals the top secret government decoder. While on the getaway, he stashes it in Pingree's Department Store. The government recruits the gang to find the decoder named Myrtle, by using code words it responds too, throughout the store.
Insert details here.
- Myrtle (woman) (single appearance)
- Mall security (single appearance)
|Codefinger disguised as Maj. Berch||To steal a top-secret coding device, from a military installation.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- While Shaggy is driving to Pingree's, his eyes are closed and then open for a second. Normally, the opposite should happen.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The gang could have easily purchased Myrtle as a fan in exchange for their broken toaster.
- General Hepler wants to use civilians to locate Myrtle, in order to be as inconspicuous as possible. So he chooses the "most normal" people who entered the store: a six-foot tall beatnik, a redheaded bombshell, and two talking dogs, one of whom is gigantic, while the other one walks upright.
- It's never revealed whether or not Daphne was able to return her toaster.
In other languages
|Greek|| Ο Απόρρητος Αποκωδηκοποιητής|
| The Secret Decoder|
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Ruh-Roh Robot! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 24, 2013.