|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Phyllis Diller (single appearance)
Monsters and other villains:
- Magic Mansion Phantoms (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Alberto (single appearance)
- Alberto's accomplice
- Gargoyle (Alberto or his accomplice) (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)
- Phyllis Diller's poodle (single appearance)(no lines)
- Guard (single appearance)
- Bridge operator (single appearance)
- Phyllis Diller's neighbor (single appearance)
- Cat (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
Food and drinks:
|Lucas||Strange manner. Took an interest on Phyllis Diller's jewels.|
|The Great Mysto||Acted suspiciously. Also took an interest on Phyllis Diller's jewels.|
|Alberto||Suspicous manner. Also took an interest on Phyllis Diller's jewels.|
|Madame Zokar||Supposedly called out the spirit of Phyllis Diller's first husband which revealed the location of her jewels.|
|Alberto and his accomplice as the Magic Mansion Phantoms||To steal Phyllis Diller's jewels.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Frank Welker||Fred Jones|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Nicole Jaffe||Velma Dinkley|
|John Stephenson|| The Great Mysto|
|Joan Gerber||Madame Zokar|
- The episode is a pun on how one can cook meat, usually steak.
- Phyllis Diller was actually married two times, to Sherwood Diller (m. 1939-1965), and Warde Donovan (m. 1965-1975). She was married to her second husband when she appeared in this episode.
- Ms. Diller passed away on August 20, 2012, making her one of ten guest stars who is no longer living (as of 2014).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It was never revealed who the Gargoyle was.
- Due to most likely expensive royalties owed to Ms. Diller (her estate as of 2012) in lending her likeness and voice to a fictionalised version of herself, Warner Home Video are unable to release this episode onto DVD.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Guess Who's Knott Coming to Dinner|| The New Scooby-Doo Movies|
|Sandy Duncan's Jekyll and Hyde|