|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Super Friends (single appearance)
- Supergirl (single appearance)
- Rainbow Ghosts (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)(Legion of Doom's disguises)
- Legion of Doom (single appearance)
- Junior Super Friends (only time mentioned)
- Wonder Twins (only time mentioned)
- Koko (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(unnamed)
- Topo (first appearance)(no lines)
- Super Friends Trading Cards
- Kryptonite (mentioned)
- Bottled city (flashback only)
- Magic lasso
- Power ring
- Shrinking ray
- Lex Luthor's laser gun (destroyed)
- Yellow trading card of Mystery Inc. and Super Friends
|Legion of Doom as the Rainbow Ghosts||To trap the Super Friends.|
- Daphne and Velma became honorary Amazon sisters in the previous issue.
- While in disguise, Scarecrow recognises the gang from his last encounter with them in Who's Scared?
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Story by: Sholly Fisch
- Art by: Dario Brizuela
- Colors by: Franco Riesco
- Letters by: Saida Temofonte
- Cover by: Dario Brizuela with Franco Riesco
- Assistant editing by: Jessica Chen
- Editing by: Kristy Quinn
- Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Supergirl based on the characters created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. By special arrangements with the Jerry Siegel family. Special thanks to Leandro Corral.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Apparently the public know about the Junior Super Friends, but not enough to know that they've graduated.
- All of Marvin's training led to him becoming a dentist?
- It's unclear why Scooby and Shaggy are given Yellow Lantern suits, while Sinestro wasn't.
- When the case is over, Superman remarks that he should get the gang to help him catch his rogue's gallery, completely ignoring that three of the Legion of Doom are from his personal rogue's gallery, including Lex Luthor. It's the personal visit and help he was probably referring to.