Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Lumberjack (single appearance)
- Dr. Canard (single appearance)
- Elvis's friend (single appearance)
- Elvis (single appearance)
- Mechanical tree (single appearance)(no lines)
- Miscellaneous lumberjacks (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Indians (only time mentioned)
- Bugs (single appearance)(no lines)
- Developers (only time mentioned)
- Angry bear (single appearance)(no lines)
- Miscellaneous forest animals (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Penguins (single appearance)(no lines)
- Sheriff (single appearance)
- Western United States
- Dr. Canard's robots
- Raccoons' lantern
- Forest Facts
- Dr. Canard's telephone
- Elvis and friend's shotguns
- Hero badge
- Dr. Canard's flying buggy
- Coal car
- Navy submarine
|Indians||They claimed the spirits were angry because Mr. Papyrus was cutting down trees in their area.|
| Mechanical tree built by Dr. Canard|
|Dr. Canard wanted to sell the land to people who wanted it for a theme park.|
- Disguises: Fred, Scooby, and Shaggy as lumberjacks (Scooby takes the name of Doggy Dog Le Scooby); Scrappy as Racoonman.
- The title is a reference to the novel, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.
- Scrappy's sidestory is a parody of Superman.
- On the last page, Dr. Canard is missing his glasses.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The story is not set in Seattle.
- On page 11, panel 2, it says Scooby and Scrappy are in trouble, when it should be Scooby and Shaggy.
- Dr. Canard's punishment seems to be simply to take care of the animals.
Fred: Not the old buzz saw routine!
Fred: This is it guys! But I wanted to say I loved having you as friends!!