|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert deatails here.
- Sanchez (first appearance)
- Hooper (first appearance)
- Daphne Blake (main story and flashback)
- Mrs. Dinkley (first full appearance)
- Mr. Dinkley (first appearance)
- Kessler (first appearance)
- Monsters (single appearance)(no lines)(deceased)
- Fred Jones (mentioned)
- New York residents (first appearance) (no lines)
- Gary (mentioned)
- Dr. Velma Dinkley's brothers (mentioned)
- Hooper's Gun
- Sanchez's Gun
- Daphne's Gun
- Kessler's Gun
- Shaggy's Paper
- Shaggy's Gun
- The Mystery Machine (mentioned)
- Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis: Writers
- Tom Mandrake: Guest artist
- Hi-Fi: Colors
- Travis Lanham: Letters
- Kaare Andrews: Cover
- Mike Perkins and Andy Troy: Variant cover
- Liz Erickson: Assistan editor
- Harvey Richards: Editor
- Jim Chadwick: Grand Pooh-Bah
- Hooper said about Daphne: "Fights like the freakin' terminator" it is a reference to film The Terminator aired in 1984 and directed by James Cameron.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Velma: That association... and the world that created it... are long gone, Shaggy. This is a new world. A world Fred Jones gave his life to protect. Jonestown it is - and Jonestown it will remain.
Sanchez: Dinkley and the others... They talk about Jones like he was some kinda saint. Not me. I remember all about Gary - the good and the bad.