Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
All Paws on Deck is the third episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Insert details here.
- Sea creatures (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)/
- Hazeltine (single appearance)
- Hazeltine's father (single appearance)
- Hazeltine's mother (single appearance)
- Dolphins (single appearance)(no lines)
- Chef (single appearance)
- Cooks (single appearance)(no lines)
- Scott McDoon's parrot (single appearance)
- Octopus (single appearance)(no lines)
|Scott McDoon||The stress of being a captain at sea was making him act like a pirate.|
|Wendy Palloy||She acted spooky, warning people away from Bribary Bay.|
|Thorn and Dahlia as the sea creatures||They wanted the sunken treasures below Bribary Bay, and joined the Casey as it was the only ship allowed to cross it.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"I'm Done"||Written by Andy Sturmer||Mark Martel||N/A|
- The title is a play on "All hands on deck."
- The sea creatures bear a striking resemblance to the Beast of Bottomless Lake, from the The Scooby-Doo Show episode, The Beast is Awake in Bottomless Lake.
- The S.S. Casey is a tribute to Casey Kasem, Shaggy's original voice actor, who died on June 15, 2014.
- It is never revealed why Velma is afraid of the water, because Freddy wouldn't let her explain when she had the chance.
- Daphneism: She has bad blood with dolphins, because she never paid them back the money she owed them. She also is revealed to be at odds with other sea creatures.
In other languages
|Greek||Όλοι στο Κατάστρωμα||Everyone on the Deck|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 4, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part Two DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
Velma: Ha! Statistics. You're in my house now, son.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Game of Chicken|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes