|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
"All Paws on Deck" starts off as a diver from the cruise ship (mentioned later) is leading a mother, father, and daughter into the treasure trove beneath the place they are. The diver swims off, giving an ominous warning to not touch the gold, gems, and other such objects of value are scattered below. The girl spots a large ruby, and is about to touch it, but the diver comes swimming back yelling warning. Eyes appear in the seaweed near the ruby, and a sea monster appears. Everone screams and swims away (per usual for Be Cool, Scooby Doo episodes). The main part of the episode, following the theme, shows the gang walking up the gangplank of the ship. Fred is reminiscing about how this is his cousin's, and how great the mystery machine is. Daphne finds some hostile dolphins, who give her angry glares. Velma is talking about her fear of water, and Shaggy and Scooby are thinking of food.
- Sea creatures (single appearance)(no lines)(Thorn and Dahlia's disguises)
- Thorn (single appearance)
- Dahlia (single appearance)
- Hazeltine (single appearance)
- Hazeltine's father (single appearance)
- Hazeltine's mother (single appearance)
- Dolphins (single appearance)(no lines)
- Chef (single appearance)
- Cooks (single appearance)(no lines)
- Scott McDoon's parrot (single appearance)
- Octopus (single appearance)(no lines)
|Scott McDoon||The stress of being a captain at sea was making him act like a pirate.|
|Wendy Palloy||She acted spooky, warning people away from Bribary Bay.|
|Thorn and Dahlia as the sea creatures||They wanted the sunken treasures below Bribary Bay, and joined the Casey as it was the only ship allowed to cross it.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"I'm Done"||Written by Andy Sturmer||Mark Martel||N/A|
- The title is a play on "All hands on deck."
- The sea creatures bear a striking resemblance to the Beast of Bottomless Lake, from the The Scooby-Doo Show episode, The Beast is Awake in Bottomless Lake.
- It is never revealed why Velma is afraid of the water, because Freddy wouldn't let her explain when she had the chance.
- Daphne Du Jour: She has bad blood with dolphins, because she never paid them back the money she owed them. She also is revealed to be at odds with other sea creatures.
- The S.S. Casey is a tribute to Casey Kasem, Shaggy's original voice actor, who died on June 15, 2014.
In other languages
|Greek||Όλοι στο Κατάστρωμα||Everyone on the Deck|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season 1, Part 1 - Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 4, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part Two DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
Velma: Ha! Statistics. You're in my house now, son.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Game of Chicken|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|