|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
All the Presidents' Ghosts is the first of three stories in Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #66, by DC Comics. It was followed by two reprints, Velma's Monsters of the World - Acheri and You Want Frights with That?.
Insert details here.
- Beverly Hemings (single appearance)
- Ghost of Abraham Lincoln (single appearance)(Mr.Woods' disguise)
- Mr. Woods (single appearance)
- Ghost of Theodore Roosevelt (single appearance)(Mr. Woods' disguise)
- Ghost of President Taft (single appearance)(Mr. Woods' disguise)
- Ghost of George Washington (single appearance)(Beverly Hemings' disguise)
- Secret Service agents (single appearance)(no lines)
- Workmen (single appearance)(no lines)
- Abraham Lincoln (mentioned)
- Theodore Roosevelt (mentioned)
- President Taft (only time mentioned)
- George Washington (mentioned)
- White House chef (only time mentioned)
|Mr. Woods||He's old-fashioned and so wouldn't want anything modern such as smartscreens put in Lincoln's Bedroom. Spirit gum was still on his face from when he wore the fake beards.|
|Mr. Woods as the Ghosts of Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, and Taft||He didn't like the modern technical appliances added to Lincoln's Bedroom.|
|Beverly Hemings as the Ghost of George Washington||To get Mr. Woods to confess.|
- This is a Presidents' Day special.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity and/or goofs/oddities
- Nobody in the comic actually refers to it as being Presidents' Day.
- Noticeably, the current President doesn't appear. If he did, it's unknown if it would've been the one from Scooby-Doo! Team-Up #11.
Mr. Woods: And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling millenials.