|This needs a stretch.|
In a final attempt to nano-power himself, Phibes used a new version of the formula developed by his agents—which promptly turning him into a fluffy, saucer eyed kitten. Using this form, he will try to infiltrate Shaggleford Manor for more nano-technology.
Insert details here.
- Dr. Phineus Phibes/
- Phibes as a kitten (final appearance)(no lines)(transformation)
- Agent 1
- Agent 2
- Agent 4 (no lines)
- Dr. Trebla
- Menace (final appearance)
- Show dogs (single appearance)(no lines)
- French poodle (single appearance)
- Sparky (first appearance)(no lines)
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Scott Menville|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Jeff Bennett|| Dr. Phineus Phibes|
|Jim Meskimen|| Robi|
|Casey Kasem||Dr. Albert Shaggleford|
- The Mystery Machine doesn't appear in this episode.
- Phibes is able to cure himself of his kitten transformations due to stealing the final ingredient to successfully recreate Uncle Albert's nano-technology.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The code Shaggy used to activate the system and open the vault was "Scooby and Shaggy: Best friends forever", but later Phibes opens the vault by saying "Shaggy und Scooby: Best friends forever". "Und" means "and" in German, and he also reversed the names, which makes it impossible for him to be able to open the vault.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Casi Perfecto||Almost Perfect|
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Shaggy and Scooby World|| Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!|