|This needs a stretch.|
Needed: Synopsis (not copied from Wikipedia).
- This article is about the film. For other uses, see Aloha, Scooby-Doo! (disambiguation).
Insert details here.
- Little Jim (single appearance)
- Mayor Molly Quinn (single appearance)
- Jared Moon (single appearance)
- Ruben Laluna (single appearance)
- Auntie Mahina (single appearance)
- Snookie Waeawa (single appearance)
- Manu Tuiama (single appearance)
- Wiki-Tiki (single appearance)(Manu Tuiama's disguise)
- Tiny Tikis (single appearance)(robot)
- Miscellaneous surfers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Miscellaneous inslanders (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Miscellaneous tourists (single appearance)(no lines)
- Nene (single appearance)(no lines)
- Gecko (single appearance)(no lines)
- Dylan (only time mentioned)
- Auntie Jade (only time mentioned)
- Conquistadors (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- Wild pig (single appearance)(no lines)
- Bill (only time mentioned)
- Angry lizard (single appearance)(no lines)
- Julian Libris (final appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Spider (single appearance)(no lines)
- Bats (single appearance)(no lines)
- Snakes (single appearance)(no lines)
- Kansas (mentioned)
- Manu Tuiama's surfboard
- Little Jim's coconut
- Little Jim's pineapple
- Snookie Waeawa's transistor radio
- Little Jim's banana
- Fred's hang glider
- Scooby and Shaggy's hang glider
- Velma's camera
- Daphne's camera
- Velma's laptop
- Velma's Hanahuna Guide
- Shaggy's hot sauce
- Jared Moon's tiki charms
- Boy's lollipop
- Surf Rider magazine (mentioned)
- Mount Pulanana (dessert)
- Coconut Beach Condominiums model (destroyed)
- Fred's binoculars
- Shaggy's guitar
- Daphne's handbag
- Rope bridge
- Daphne's dental floss
- Daphne's compact
- Auntie Mahina's macadamia nut pie (mentioned)
- "Vote Molly" buttons
- Fred's flashlight
- Daphne's flashlight
- Velma's flashlight
- Shaggy's flashlight
- Human skeleton
- Scooby Snacks box
- Velma's glasses
- Velma's backpack
- Macadmia nuts
- Gang's rental car
- Miscellaneous cars
- Jared Moon's van
- El Guerrero (flashback only)
- News van
- Macadmia nut van
|Jared Moon||He made money off of tiki charms during the Wiki-Tiki crisis.|
|Ruben Laluna||He wanted to build a new resort which will bring more none-natives to the island.|
|Manu Tuiama||He was angry that the surfing contest was open for mainlanders.|
|Little Jim||He was also angry that the surfing contest was open for mainlanders.|
|Auntie Mahina||Alluded to being dark and foreboding.|
|Mayor Molly Quinn||Despite the attacks of the Wiki-Tiki she won't cancel the Surfing Contest.|
| Manu Tuiama as the Wiki-Tiki|
Snookie Waeawa controlled the Tiny Tikis
|To get real estate.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
Local woman 2
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Ray Bumatai||Little Jim|
|Tia Carrere|| Snookie Waeawa|
Local woman 1
|Teri Garr||Mayor Molly Quinn|
|Mario Lopez|| Manu Tuiama|
|Adam West||Jared Moon|
|Tom Kenny|| Ruben Laluna|
|Dee Bradley Baker|| Tiny Tikis|
Surfer on bike
California surfer dude
Local guy 1
|"That's the Way the Islands Say Aloha"||Written by Thomas Chase Jones||Don Ho|
|"Wiki Tiki Land Surfin"||Thomas Chase Jones|
|"Surfin' With Wiki"||Written by Thomas Chase Jones and Tim Torrance||Dick Dale|
|"Aloha, Scooby-Doo!"||Written by Thomas Chase Jones and Dan Sawyer||Tia Carrere|
- Julian Libris from the What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode, The San Franpsycho, can be seen in one scene riding his tour bike, leaving Hanahuna.
- The opening song was sung by the famous Hawaiian singer, Don Ho. Dick Dale also sung for the movie, and was credited as a "special music guest" with Ho.
- This was one of Ray Bumatai's final roles.
- While the Mystery Machine doesn't appear, the gang's rental has the same colour scheme.
- Two of the tourists buying from Jared Moon resemble Fritz and Helga, but the latter has gray hair instead of black and the latter isn't wearing her glasses.
- Disguises: Scooby as a hula dancer; Shaggy as Hawaiian musician.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 1.
- One of the policemen who arrests Manu resembles Jack Lord, who starred in the original Hawaii Five-O TV series.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- The first shot of one of the tourists telling Ruben Laluna why it's a good time to leave, the writing on the left side of Laluna Real Estate is backwards.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Fred doesn't know how to land his hang glider, despite entering in a hang gliding contest in the The Scooby-Doo Show episode, Hang in There, Scooby-Doo.
- It's really dangerous to just go hang gliding without wearing the safety gear first.
- Shaggy doesn't know what poi is, despite eating it in the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, A Tiki Scare is No Fair.
- Auntie's Place doesn't seem to have anything to do with Auntie Mahina. It may relate to an Auntie Jade at one of the poi joint as the refrigerator has a child's drawing to Auntie Jade. Either that or there's three different "aunties."
- The refrigerator also has a drawing with Dylan signed on it, but it's unknown if it has any connection to Dylan's Fix It Shop.
- Ruben Laluna's company is called Laluna Real Estate, Laluna Realties, and Laluna Realty.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)|| Aloha, Scooby-Doo! (DVD)|
Hola, Scooby-Doo! (movie)
|Spanish (Spain)||Hola, Scooby-Doo!||Hello, Scooby-Doo!|
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Oi, Scooby-Doo||Hi, Scooby-Doo|
|Portuguese (Portugal)||Bem Vindo, Scooby-Doo!||Welcome, Scooby-Doo!|
|Greek||Ο Scooby-Doo! στη Χαβάη||Scooby-Doo! in Hawaii|
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo! VHS released by Warner Home Video on February 8, 2005.
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo! DVD released by Warner Home Video on February 8, 2005.
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo! Blu-ray Disc released by Warner Home Video on April 5, 2011.