|This needs a stretch.|
An Evening with the Scooby-Doo Gang is a 6-minute episode based on the Scooby-Doo Saturday morning cartoons.
Insert details here.
- Velma's glasses
- The Mystery Machine (photograph)
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey DeLisle||Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
- The interviewer asks the gang to share their thoughts on Chupacabra, the Tar Monster, an alien and Morgan Moonscar which happened in the DTV, Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico, the The Scooby-Doo Show episode, The Tar Monster, and the DTVs, Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders and Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, respectively.
- Yogi Bear, a fellow Hanna-Barbera character, appears to be a friend of Scooby's. They were rival in the Laff-a-Lympics.
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo! mistakenly credits Frank Welker for being an interviewer in that film.
- When Fred starts talking about a "sixth member of the Scooby gang", Daphne and Velma look worried, Scooby covers his ears, and Shaggy makes a timeout with his hands saying "I thought we weren't supposed to talk about Scrappy", showing the dislike for Scrappy.
- It reveals Scooby and Shaggy haven't gained any weight because they go through every door and made their own exercise video.
- The short is a parody of Inside the Actors Studio, with the interviewer being a parody of the host, James Lipton.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- Aloha Scooby-Doo! DVD released by Warner Home Video on February 8, 2005.
- Aloha Scooby-Doo! Blu-ray Disc released by Warner Home Video on April 5, 2011.