|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
When the Mystery Inc. Gang takes an unexpected Midwestern detour, they make the best of it by visiting sites left by prehistoric North American culture known as the Mound Builders. But have the legendary Annunaki made a return appearance, or is someone looking for the secrets of the mound for themselves?
Insert details here.
- Chef (single appearance)
- Coach (single appearance)
- Army guy (single appearance)
- Biker (single appearance)
- Sheriff (single appearance)
- Deputy (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- City council members (single appearance)(no lines)
- Iraq (mentioned)
|Army guy||Strange manner. He knew all about the legend of Enki.|
|Chairman of the city council as Enki||To find the gold that is supposedly buried in the mounds.|
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 2 (2 from Daphne, 1 from Velma)
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- On the third panel of page 3, Daphne says "Jinkies," but entire speech bubble seems to be more for Velma. Although, on page 6, they both say it.