|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Project Elysium has been activated, and mutated the humans of the Nevada desert. Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, Fred, and Velma have been spared of the virus, but now have to evade the mutated Complex staff, if they want to get free and warn the rest of the world.
Insert details here.
- Mutated Complex staff (single appearance)(no lines)
- Velma's googles
- Fred's video camera
- Scooby's emotigoogles
- Fred's video camera (mentioned)
- Fire extinguisher
- Blake Bubble Bath (mentioned)
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Keith Giffen: Plot & Breakdowns
- J.M. DeMatteis: Dialogue & More Dialogue
- Howard Porter: Pencils & Inks
- Hi-Fi: Color
- Nick J. Nap: Letters
- Jim Lee & Alex Sinclair: Main Cover
- Carlos D'Anda: Variant Cover
- Brittany Holzherr: Asst. Editor
- Marie Javins: Editor
- Based on a Concept By: Jim Lee
- Blake Bubble Bath is a reference to Blake's Bubble Bath from the The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show episode, No Thanks, Masked Manx.
- Scooby Apocalypse: Volume 1 (February 1, 2017).
- The title is an allusion to the film, Apocalypse Now.
- Shaggy likes the song, "It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)", by R.E.M.
- CNN and The New York Post are mentioned.
- Daphne worked for The Washington Times.
- None known
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/odditiesEdit
- None known.