|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
|Arizona and Holland|
|Airdate||December 17, 1977|
|Previous Episode||North Pole and Tahiti|
|Next Episode||Quebec and Baghdad|
Arizona and Holland is the fifteenth episode of Laff-A-Lympics.
The teams do a wild-bronco-riding contest and steer roping in Arizona; then a windmill riding contest and a dyke building contest in Holland.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Daws Butler|| Yogi Bear|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
- This is the eleventh episode not to feature Cindy Bear.
- This is the second episode to have a parent of one of the Rottens (not including Mr. and Mrs. Creepley who are in the Laff-A-Lympics themselves) appear as a spectator; this time being Mr. and Mrs. Mayhem. Flashbacks also show her at six-months-old and twelve-years-old.
- This is the first time Tinker takes part in a contest without Speedy.
- Dynomutt compares himself and Blue Falcon to Batman and Robin, Sherlock Holmes and Watson, Abbott and Costello.
- Dinky seems to have a form of super breath.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Members from each team appear and disappear randomly.
- The Rottens are few in numbers when they boo after Dinky fails in the steer roping contest.
- In the flashback of Daisy at six-months-old she has brown hair instead of black. In the same scene, her mother said her father gave her a stuffed horse, but there isn't one to be seen.
- Quick Draw McGraw appears cheering in the Yogis crowd just after he finished the steer roping contest.
- Scooby appears in the Scoobys crowd just after finishing the dyke building contest.
- There is no award ceremony.