||This needs a stretch.|
| Art of Darkness!
| Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
||August 6, 2012
Art of Darkness! is the sixth episode of the second season of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, and the thirty-second overall in the series.
"Junk", a giant art construction made of vehicular parts turns it's victims into gold statues, but with members of the gang pulled into Randy Warsaw's next piece, it's up to Daphne to solve the case.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
- Credit errors
- Mayor Nettles is credited as "Mayor Nettle".
- Junk is credited as "Junk Golem". (Possibly meant as a description of the monster.)
| Worker #1
|| Revenge on Randy Warsaw for not giving him any credit for his works.
- This episode was aired in Latin America and Brazil on October 8, 2012.
- The title spoofs Heart of Darkness, a famous novella by Joseph Conrad.
- Randy Warsaw is a spoof on Andy Warhol.
- The graffiti was in the style of the famous artist, Banksy.
- In this episode, it is learned that without her glasses, Velma has green eyes.
- Shaggy was once trapped in a mannequin factory for a month.
- Billy West voiced the original incarnation of Shaggy Rogers in the first DTV, Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Just as Junk falls apart after capturing Clio, Velma can be seen with her glasses briefly on even though they were crushed by Randy.
Inconsistences/continuity errors and/or goofs
- Velma having green eyes is actually a continuity error since she had removed her glasses in The Creeping Creatures and they were regular black.
In other languages
|| Colpo Della Polka
|| Shot of the Polka
| Spanish (Latin America)
|| Arte Oscuro
|| Dark Art