|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Shrouded Ghoul (single appearance)(no lines)(Mr. Rickert's disguise)
- Mr. Rickert (single appearance)
- Inn handyman (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mr. Slugg (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
|Mr. Rickert||He was hardly ever in his hotel room.|
|Mr. Slugg||He hardly left his hotel room.|
|Mr. Rickert as the Shrouded Ghoul||To hold the stolen dust jackets for ransom unless Mr. Pendleton paid him a large sum of money.|
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? issue 76 (December 2016).
Rozum teamed with Animaniacs and Looney Tunes artist Leo Batic weighs in heavy with the humor provided by Shaggy and Scooby. Together the creative team leafs through the Shaggy and Scooby methods of ducking out of a mystery and come up with uncovered terrain. However, despite their cowering, whimpering and scampering, under the deft control of Rozum, Shaggy and Scooby prove themselves to be instinctual detectives.