||This needs a stretch.|
| Attack of the Headless Horror
| Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
| air date
||June 28, 2011
Attack Of The Headless Horror is the twenty-second episode of the first season of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated.
A jungle explorer named Rick Spartan is under the curse of a headless monster that haunts him no matter where he is. The gang tries to help break the curse.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
- It seems that Velma is now over Shaggy; Shaggy is not so over Velma.
- This episode originally aired May 15, 2011 on Canada's Teletoon.
- Dr. Rick Spartan is based on Indiana Jones. Maybe a little Doc Savage, too.
- Running gag: Dr. Spartan asking the gang if they want to do something, Fred saying yes, and the rest of them say, "not really."
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When Dr. Rick Spartan is telling about his fight with the Headless Horror, he says he kicked it right in the face. HEADLESS creatures have no face. However, it has a sort of "face" on its torso.
In other languages
|| Attacco Del Mostro Senza Testa
|| Attack Of The Headless Monster
|| Η Επίθεση του Ακέφαλου Τρόμου
|| Attack of the Headless Horror