|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Jamison P. Willikers (single appearance)
- Betsy Willikers (single appearance)
- Willikers sons (single appearance)
- Farmer Gortly (single appearance)
- Barnstorming Banshee (single appearance)(Kirk Hammley's disguise)
- Kirk Hammley (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Jenny Willikers (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Great Grandpa Willikers (single appearance)(portrait)(deceased)
- Barnstorming Banshee's plane
|Great Grandpa Willikers (as a ghost)||Angry at the family for all being farmers instead of great airmen.|
|Farmer Gortly||To drive the rival Willikers off their farm.|
| Kirk Hammley as the Barnstorming Banshee|
|So they could be married in a church instead of eloping.|
This issue would have been another perfect Scooby-Doo had Robbie Busch’s story made sense. The motive of a cleverly created ghost lacks the umph to keep the story aloft. Never the less, the Banshee is a neat update. The plane takes the place of spectral flight and makes his displacement from Scotland more believable.
Anthony Williams and Jeff Albrecht make the Banshee suitably ghoulish with a too wide grin and fire-red eyes as flight goggles. They nicely render the cast, and because the mystery involves Shaggy’s cousin, they make his appearance Shaggy-like but not his demeanor.