- For the original incarnation, see Nedley Blake.
|Family||Nan Blake (wife);|
Daphne Blake (daughter);
Daisy Blake (daughter);
Dawn Blake (daughter);
Dorothy Blake (daughter);
Delilah Blake (daughter);
Wedded Blake sister (daughter)
|First appearance||SDMI: Beware The Beast From Below|
|Played by||Frank Welker|
Barty Blake is tall and blond. He wears a purple jacket over a white turtle-necked sweater, and purple pants.
He seems stiff and aristocratic. Like his wife he dislikes that Daphne isn't a prodigy like her older sisters and condemns her association with Mystery Inc..
He attended the wedding of one of his daughters, an unnamed astronaut daughter) who got married in a space-suit. His attire at that wedding included a purple sash, sword, and large gold medallion, suggesting he has a connection with foreign nobility.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
He and his wife came to get Daphne out of jail. Daphne chose this moment to announce that she and Fred were engaged, to which he fainted at after hearing. He then later showed up after the Freak was caught to take Daphne home.
He, Nan, Brad, and Judy decided to plan Fred's and Daphne's wedding.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- 101. Beware The Beast From Below
- 103. The Secret Of The Ghost Rig
- 104. Revenge Of The Man Crab (cameo, flashback)
- 113. The Shrieking Madness
- 118. The Dragon's Secret
- 126. All Fear The Freak
- 201. The Night the Clown Cried
- 205. The Hodag of Horror (cameo)
- 216. Aliens Among Us
- 220. Stand and Deliver
- 224. Gates of Gloom
- 226. Come Undone
- Frank Welker was uncredited for his role as Barty in All Fear The Freak.
- Barty's name was only known through the show's end credits until Stand and Deliver, when his name was referred to.