Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Be Cold, Scooby-Doo! is the nineteenth episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
The gang goes to a ski resort where Shaggy is having his first experience with snow, but there is also a snow monster terrorizing the tourists.
Insert details here.
- Snow monster (single appearance)(no lines)(main story and flashback)(disguise)/
- Heidi Ho Swift (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Snowman builder 1 (single appearance)
- Snowman builder 2 (single appearance)
- Carriage driver (single appearance)
- Magician (single appearance)
- Squirrels (single appearance)(no lines)
- Violinist (single appearance)(no lines)
- Clive (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Lodge customers (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Sunnyside Lodge (main story and flashback)
- Double Black Diamond
- Weather research station (main story and flashback)
- Local Ancient Legends (main story and flashback)
- Mr. Roundy (main story and flashback)
- The Mystery Machine
|Heidi Ho Swift||Told the gang they should leave before the snow monster got them.|
|Duncan O'Dell||The research station was blocking the completion of the Double Black Diamond slope.|
|Dr. Kenneth Mason||Revenge for the science board keeping him at the research station.|
|Heidi Ho Swift as the snow monster||To get rid of the tourists and the research station that blocking the completion of the Double Black Diamond slope.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Kari Wahlgren||Snowman builder 2|
|Will Friedle||Dr. Kenneth Mason|
- The title is an allusion to the series name.
- Disguises: Scooby and Shaggy as singing figure skaters, with the former as a female.
- Running gags: The gang can't keep balanced on the snow.
- Daphneism: Surprising Fred with a snowball.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Shaggy has (somehow) never seen snow, yet he did in Scary Christmas. But that episode may be set before this one.
In other languages
|Polish||Śnieżna zagadka||The Snowy Mystery|
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Saga of the Swamp Beast|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes