|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Ghost of Jake Bogart (single appearance)(projection)
- John Babcock (single appearance)
- Ghost (single appearance)(Shag & Scoob's disguise)
- Pedestrians (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cook (single appearance)(no lines)
- Patron (single appearance)(no lines)
- TV reporter (single appearance)(TV or computer screen)
- Jake Bogart (single appearance)(no lines)(dies in flashback)
- Bimbo Hatwick (single appearance)
- Mike Wallace (single appearance)
- John Babcock's gun
|John Babcock using a projection of the Ghost of Jake Bogart||Wanted the warden's job.|
- Disguises: Fred as Fred Shiftless; Shaggy as Shaggy Shoplifter; Scooby as Clarence "Mad Dog" O'Reilly (purely a name for Scooby and nothing more); Shaggy and Scooby pretending to be a typical sheet ghost.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- The title is a parody of the film, Birdman of Alcatraz.
- Scooby's fake criminal record says he's a hitman for the ASPCA.
- Shaggy wants Daphne to call Mike Wallace of 60 Minutes.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Despite the title, the gang don't go to Alcatraz.
- Velma's earrings aren't explained.
- Scooby randomly talks regularly, as well as, using a different speech impediment.
- How can a projection hold Fred?
Scooby: Scrappy, I'm not a criminal. I'm doing undercover work.