- This article is about the original animated incarnation from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! For other incarnations, see Black Knight (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch.|
* Western Publishing adaptation.
A traditional English large, black, suit of armour with red feathers on its helmet. While believed to be empty, it had yellow eyes glowing from within its visor.
Insert details here.
Powers and abilities
It only comes alive on nights when the Moon is full. He was also pretty strong and very agile considering suits of armor can greatly reduce a person's ability to run, for example.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Shaggy Rogers and Scooby-Doo found a mysterious black knight belonging to a Professor Hyde White that was nowhere to be found. Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby returned the black knight to the museum. When there, they discovered that Hyde White had no longer left the Knight, but was missing, and the knight had come to life. Mystery Inc. managed to trap the Black Knight and revealed that it was Mr. Wickles, who was using the disguise to scare people away while he swapped the museum's paintings with forgeries and selling the real paintings for profit.
Western Publishing adaptation
Insert details here. (What a for a Night Knight)
- By default, the Black Knight was the first monster in Scooby history. In Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, it was retconned as Mystery Inc.'s first case.
- In a crossover in the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode, Bat-Mite Presents: Batman's Strangest Cases!, the costume is seen along with those of other classic Scooby-Doo villains.
- It is in the comic-book style opening credits of Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon.