||This needs a stretch.|
||A haunting need for images|
| Block-Long Hong Kong Terror
| What's New, Scooby-Doo?
| air date
||March 26, 2004
Block-Long Hong Kong Terror is the tenth episode of the third season of What's New, Scooby-Doo?, and the thirty-eighth episode overall in the series.
The gang travel to Hong Kong so that Shaggy can get his rubber duck repaired, while the city is terrorized by a Chinese dragon who has stolen an expensive ring.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
- Credit errors
- Harold Ling is miscredited as "Harold Lind".
- Detective Kang is miscredited as "Dr. Klon".
- Dragon/Wu and his helpers
| Mei Ling
|| Revenge on her father for destroying her dream to go on world tour with her acrobatic group.|
She always appeared shortly after the dragon.
| Louie Hong Fa
|| He was fired by Harold Ling for his 'wacky' ideas involving stuffed animals that could grow to tremendous sizes.
| Harold Ling
|| He said he had no interest in gigantic toys, but he secretly made a website for them and the dragon would make good publicity for his business.
| Detective Kang
|| To make a big case he can solve. He also always appeared shortly after the dragon.
- Fred says that their trip to Hong Kong was much better than their trip to Paris, France which happened a few episodes ago in Ready to Scare.
- This episode was included in Cartoon Network's Scooby-Doo! Back to School Marathon (August 10-11, 2013).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When the Dragon attacks the third store, a street and some buildings are visible in the background even though its a mall.
- It is never revealed why Mr. Ling was selling the huge inflating toys or what he was up to.