|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|A haunting need for images|
This article needs one or more images to be complete.
|Block-Long Hong Kong Terror|
|What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Airdate||March 26, 2004|
|Written By||Ed Scharlach|
|Directed By||Chuck Sheetz|
|Previous Episode||Camp Comeoniwannascareya|
|Next Episode||Gentlemen, Start Your Monsters!|
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|"Hong Kong Holiday"||Written by Rich Dickerson and Gigi Meroni||E.G. Daily and Rich Dickerson|
- Dragon/Wu and his helpers
|Mei Ling||Always appeared shortly after the dragon.|
|Louie Hong Fa||He was fired from Harold Ling.|
|Detective Kang||To make a big case he can solve.|
|Harold Ling|| He said he had no interest in gigantic toys, yet he secretly made|
a website for them and the dragon would make good publicity for his business.
|Wu and his helpers as the Dragon||To steal a rare ring and to stop Shaggy who saw them steal it.|
- Hong Kong
- Fred says that their trip to Hong Kong was much better than their trip to Paris, France which happened a few episodes ago in Ready to Scare.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When the Dragon attacks the third store, a street and some buildings are visible in the background even though its a mall.
- It is never revealed why Mr. Ling was selling the huge inflating toys or what he was up to.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released January 8, 2008.
Gentlemen, Start Your Monsters!