|This needs a stretch.|
|A haunting need for images|
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
- Credit errors
- Harold Ling is miscredited as "Harold Lind".
- Detective Kang is miscredited as "Dr. Klon".
|"Hong Kong Holiday"||Written by Rich Dickerson and Gigi Meroni||E.G. Daily and Rich Dickerson|
- Dragon/Wu and his helpers
|Mei Ling|| Revenge on her father for destroying her dream to go on world tour with her acrobatic group.|
She always appeared shortly after the dragon.
|Louie Hong Fa||He was fired by Harold Ling for his 'wacky' ideas involving stuffed animals that could grow to tremendous sizes.|
|Harold Ling||He said he had no interest in gigantic toys, but he secretly made a website for them and the dragon would make good publicity for his business.|
|Detective Kang||To make a big case he can solve. He also always appeared shortly after the dragon.|
|Wu and his helpers as the Dragon||To steal a rare ring and to stop Shaggy who saw them steal it.|
- Hong Kong
- Fred says that their trip to Hong Kong was much better than their trip to Paris, France which happened a few episodes ago in Ready to Scare.
- This episode was included in Cartoon Network's Scooby-Doo! Back to School Marathon (August 10-11, 2013).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When the Dragon attacks the third store, a street and some buildings are visible in the background even though its a mall.
- It is never revealed why Mr. Ling was selling the huge inflating toys or what he was up to.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released January 8, 2008.
Gentlemen, Start Your Monsters!