Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
The Butler 3000 was a tall robot covered in lights, which changed colors depending on his mode (red for evil and blue for nice).
He was originally designed to help mankind with everyday chores such as washing the dishes and cleaning house furnitures. However, he became a violent and ruthless killing machine after being tampered with.
Powers and abilities
He was outfitted with many cleaning supplies, but he also had access to weapons like buzzsaws while in evil mode. He had technopathic abilities, which allowed him to control other robots and machines. Built-in jet propulsions allowed the Butler 3000 to fly.
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
Insert details here.
- The Butler 3000 shares some similarities to Charlie the Funland Robot.
- Both were tall robots.
- Both were sabotaged by the culprit for a good reason.
- Mallory O'Neill sabotaged the Butler 3000, since she feared that she would be replaced and get kicked out of her job.
- Sarah Jenkins sabotaged Charlie since she believed that robots were dangerous should not be near children.
- During the chase in the simulation room, the Butler 3000 morphs into Charlie.