|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Cable Car Caper is the first part of the sixth episode of The Scooby & Scrappy Doo Puppy Hour.
Two cable cars, along with the passengers, disappear. The city then hires the Fearless Detective Agency to solve the case. The guys ride on the last remaining cable car, and are taken to a 100-year-old underground city that has an old safe filled with gold bullion.
Insert details here.
- Fearless Shagaford (mentioned)
- Radio Reporter (only time heard)
- Cable Car Passengers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Dog-Faced Marcel (mentioned)
- Spider (single appearance)(no lines)
- Fearless Detective Agency
- Underground City
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Cable car
- Handcar (destroyed)
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Unlike real cable cars, these cars don't seem to require overhead cables to supply power to move. This is especially obvious when the escaping cable car moves onto fake tracks constructed on-the-fly by Scooby-Doo.