|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Alex (single appearance)
- Ernie (single appearance)
- Jake (single appearance)
- Dennis (single appearance)
- Clyde (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous campers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Mystery Inc. (mentioned)
- Fred Jones (mentioned)
- Cabin 13 counselor (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
|Clyde||He wanted to make the camp into an adult spa center.|
|Dennis||He wanted to scare the kids. He even wore his own Toxic Terror costume.|
|Grey as the Toxic Terror||To keep the camp from being turned into a resort.|
|Shaggy, Scooby, and three young campers||Once they learned that Grey's motives were noble, they decided to assist her in the hoax.|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Frankie Ryan Manriquez||Ernie|
|Fred Tatasciore|| Clyde|
|Denzel Whitaker|| Jake|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
- This is the only What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode not to feature Fred, Daphne, and Velma; Shaggy says they're off solving mysteries elsewhere, making Shaggy and Scooby the only characters to appear in every episode of the series. Coincidentally, the next series, Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! has Shaggy and Scooby as the main characters, with the former three as semi-recurring guest stars. This is also the first time Shaggy and Scooby appear by themselves since the television special, Arabian Nights, back in 1994.
- The character model of the supposed first victim of the Toxic Terror was copied from how Shaggy looked in the flashback of A Scooby-Doo Valentine.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Τρόμος στην Κατασκήνωση||Terror at the Camp|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|A Terrifying Round with a Menacing Metallic Clown|| What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Block-Long Hong Kong Terror|