|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Phineas T. (single appearance)
- Various ghosts (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)(projection)
- Sheriff (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Pierre (single appearance)
- Boy campers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Simon (single appearance)(no lines)
- John Peter Zenger (only time mentioned)
- Hildy (single appearance)
- Fast food restaurant cook (single appearance)(no lines)
- Girl campers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Salamander (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mama Bear (single appearance)
- Goldilocks (mentioned)
- Papa Bear (single appearance)(no lines)
- Baby Bear (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mel Gibson (only time mentioned)
- Camp Ann Ella
- Shaggy's cabin
- Police station
- Fast food restaurant
- Bear cave
- Camp Ann Ella Newsletter
- Real Safe Co. bank safe
- The Washington Post (mentioned)
- Hologram projector
|Boy campers||They were devious pranksters.|
|Sheriff||Phineas T. is running the camp without a permit. He's also a gangster.|
| Holograms of ghosts projected by Sheriff|
|To scare everyone off the camp to ge the oil.|
- The first group of ghosts that appear, look like the ones from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, A Night of Fright is No Delight.
- Disguises: Scooby as a chef called Wolfgang Pup.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- "Wolfgang Pup" is a reference to the celebrity chef, Wolfgang Puck.
- When one of the tells Scooby to say "Goodnight, Gracie" and he replies it back exactly is a reference to how a lot of the episodes of The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show, only this is based on the legend that wikipedia:Gracie Allen said that, when in fact, she just said "Goodnight."
- Shaggy walks in on the Three Bears from the book, Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- In this story, Scooby-Doo speaks long, complex sentences and never has any "r" sounds in front of his words. He also seems very out-of-character, acting criminally and intimidating Scrappy-Doo.
- Hildy vanishes as suddenly and mysteriously as she first appeared.
- How did the sheriff get the holograms to talk?