Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the original incarnation of the Ghost of Captain Cutler. For other incarnations, see Ghost of Captain Cutler (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch.|
* History needs greater details.
* Gold Key adapation.
Insert details here.
Powers and abilities
He left glowing footprints wherever he went, as a result of the glowing seaweed.
As the story went, during one dark, foggy night, Captain Cutler collided with a yacht, following his ship down to the ocean floor. After a while, he began to haunt Rocky Point Beach, to take his revenge to the yachts at the marina by making them disappear.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
It was later revealed that he was still alive and he and his wife faked his death so that they would steal the yachts and sell them. He was trapped unintentionally by Scooby after Mystery Inc.'s trap went wrong and identified by Shaggy after putting seaweed on Cutler to help him friends recognize who he really was.
- The case was retold, from Cutler's point-of-view.
Insert details here. (Those Meddling Kids)
Gold Key Comics adaptation
Insert details here. (The Ghostly Sea Diver)
- The model sheet of the Ghost of Captain Cutler refers to him as just "Ghost Diver".
- The Ghost of Captain Cutler was unique as it was the person disguised as his own ghost.
- A profile on the Ghost of Captain Cutler is feature in DC Comics' Scooby-Doo! #74 in the story, Who's Who In Scooby-Doo. It is referred to as Cutler's Ghost.