Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm just wondering if 'Monsters' is the correct title, most were found to be impostors - leaving that open for thoughts!
impostors, robots, and who knows what.
Robot-> Torpedo Man (Shaggy's name for him)-> Charlie 1 which became Charlie 2. GinnyStar-STD MOT 17:37, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
- Unfortunately they changed the policy on using impostors that were portrayed by the villain using a disguise or machine. They created actual monsters, Ghosts etc in various episodes and movies. Piandao and Scooby! 19:55, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
Well could we just combinde the catagory.
eg Monsters/Ghosts --GinnyStar-STD MOT 23:31, September 5, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm looking for a group name for it if poss - It'l come, or someone will find itPiandao and Scooby!
- Are we looking for more In order of
- Villains/Holograms, as for most part. M/F or both
- Just something from the information on Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
aka Gramps the Vamp --GinnyStar-STD MOT 02:34, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- We already have them combined as villains/monsters, and reveal there identities. It's the separation that's difficult. Villains tend to apply to the real character and monsters to the costume or disguise that the villain wares. Perhaps an extra category is needed - costumes as a category does not sound right, disguises is nearer the point, I might go with that soon. Piandao and Scooby! 09:10, March 4, 2010 (UTC)