Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Coast-to-Ghost is the eleventh episode of The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
- Vincent Van Ghoul's castle
- Southern California
- Pico-Rivera Rose-Petal Parade
- Fly-By-Nite Airlines
- Mississippi River
- Grand Canyon
- Mount Rushmore
- New York
- Salem, Massachusetts
- After eleven episodes the gang still doesn't know Bogel and Weerd's names, although this is the first episode they've explicitly revealed themselves without disguises like in previous episodes; incidently they do wear suits while pretending to be reformed.
- This is the third appearance of the Mystery Flying Machine and the second appearance of the specter detector.
- This is the first episode the gang refer to their van by name, calling it the Mystery Machine; however, due to being a different model and painted red instead of green, it's unclear if this is supposed to be the original Mystery Machine which Mystery Inc. drove around in before and after this series.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- As the crystal ball rolls on the floor from when Bogel and Weerd accidently dropping it, Vincent's clothes are normal when they should still be stone.
- At some point, when the gang looks into the crystal ball, Vincent Van Ghoul moves at least one inch, even if he's turned to stone.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- On the Fly-By-Nite Airlines sign it also reads underneath: "Dedicated to all the late night passengers who chose to go Fly-By-Nite", but Shaggy says "Dedicated to all those late night passengers who have flown Fly-By-Nite".
- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo!: The Complete Series DVD set released by Warner Home Video on June 29, 2010.