- This article is for the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated incarnation of the character. For the original incarnation, see Mr. Rogers.
|This needs a stretch.|
* Physical appearance; clothing.
Colton is a slightly overweight, middle-aged Caucasian male. He is balding, with his remaining brown hair around his head.
He seems to be very calm and quiet, and is easily ordered around by his wife.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
After advising Shaggy to breathe while eating his breakfast, he told Shaggy that he and Paula were worried about this "mystery phase" he was going through which was getting him into trouble with the law, trying politely to make new friends without making it an order, but went along when his wife when she insisted he should, but he just told them they had nothing to worry about.
He first came with his wife to get Shaggy and Scooby-Doo out of jail, and then later showed up after the Freak was caught to take them home. Colton and Paula were shocked when they had earlier seen their son and his dog jump out of a window on still-life night, and decided to take the "nuclear option" by sending Shaggy to military school and Scooby-Doo to a "nice farm."
Insert details here. (The Night the Clown Cried)
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Colton is voiced by Casey Kasem, who voiced the original incarnation of Shaggy, thus becoming a passing of the torch between him and Matthew Lillard, who voices this incarnation of Shaggy.
- Colton is distinctly different from previous versions of Shaggy's father. Previous incarnations of him portrayed him as a country farmer, and before that a Coolsville cop. He also looked much closer in physical build to Shaggy in his later years, while more tall and muscular during Shaggy's adolescence. Instead, Paula is the one who resembles Shaggy the most (in the original incarnation both the Shaggy's resembled Shaggy in their later years).
In other languages
|Luiz Carlos Persy||Brazilian Portuguese|
|Hans Holbein||German||Beware The Beast From Below|
|Viktor Neumann||The Shrieking Madness|
|Klaus Lochthove||All Fear The Freak|
|Erick Archundia||Spanish (Mexico)|