Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Controlled Chaos is a subset of toon physics related to the fortunate results of falls, stumbles, and flights through the air.
- Only characters with a high level of toon physics can do this. It may explain why the gang always insists on Shaggy and Scooby as bait for their traps. In the back of their minds, they may realize how powerful this effect is for the toony members of their group.
- The gang must have done the footwork and nearly solved the case before this effect can be invoked. Fred Jones mistakenly tried it too early in Diamonds Are a Ghoul's Best Friend.
- Earlier in the case, the same effect may cause humorous pratfalls, stumbling into witnessing a crime, or finding a clue.
- Even more toony characters like Yogi Bear can invoke the effect with complete confidence, knowing that a potentially deadly fall from the top of a waterfall will instead bounce them to victory in a race with "perfect timing."
- Another example, taking it to the limit, Yabba-Doo got a bull to kick the shed in which they were trapped, expecting that the boards of the shed would fly into the air and rebuild themselves around the villains, trapping them instead.