Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of museum exhibits
- 10,000 Volt Ghost
- Black Knight Ghost
- Captain Cutler's Ghost (also seen as a banner in above the entrance to the museum)
- Cotton Candy Glob
- Creeper (also seen as a banner above the entrance to the museum)
- Ghost of Dr. Coffin
- Ghost Clown
- Ghost of Finnyan McDuff
- Ghost of Merlin
- Ghost of Mr. Hyde
- Phantom Shadow (also seen as a banner above the entrance to the museum)
- Headless Horseman of Halloween
- Miner Forty-Niner
- Ghost of Witch McCoy
- Phantom of Milo Booth
- Pterodactyl Ghost
- Rambling Ghost
- Redbeard's Ghost
- Skeleton Men
- Space Kook
- Swamp Monster
- Tar Monster
- Tiki Witch Doctor
- Chief Viking Ghost
- Zen Tuo
- Patrick Wisely (curator)
Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
The Pterodactyl Ghost sneaked into the museum and pretended to be a costume. He stole the 10,000 Volt Ghost costume and the Black Knight Ghost costume and escaped with the Evil Masked Figure, which began the slow, but effective smear campaign against Mystery Inc. due to Shaggy and Scooby failing to capture the Pterodactyl Ghost.
The following night, the Black Knight Ghost and the 10,000 Volt Ghost stole the remaining costumes as part of the Evil Masked Figure's plan on creating a monster army. Mystery Inc. (minus Shaggy and Scooby, who had secretly gone to the Faux Ghost) and Patrick arrived at the museum only to discover all the costumes were gone. The Evil Masked Figure would later arrive to taunt Coolsville and Mystery Inc. on their failures at stopping his plans before departing.
After the Evil Masked Figure was defeated and the monsters (minus the Black Knight Ghost, 10,000-Volt Ghost, and Cotton Candy Glob due to the first two being destroyed by Fred and Daphne and Shaggy and Scooby eating Cotton Candy Glob) were turned back into costumes; all the stolen costumes were presumably returned to the museum.
- A deleted scene shows two security guards shocking each other. The 10,000-Volt Ghost appears out of the plug and destroys the door code, letting the Black Knight Ghost in. The 10,000 Volt Ghost zaps the two security guards. Then, the Black Knight Ghost and the 10,000 Volt Ghost steal the rest of the costumes.