The Cotton Candy Glob was a criminal's disguise brought to life.
This monster is basically a giant blob of pink cotton candy or candy floss.
It appears as though he thinks highly of himself and demands respect and to be feared.
Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
The costume of the Cotton Candy Glob was stolen from the Coolsonian Criminology Museum. It tried to frighten and kill Shaggy Rogers and Scooby-Doo, but to his horror they ate him. His last words were, "I'll give you cavities", as pink cotton candy bits flew everywhere.
- The Cotton Candy Glob's backstory can be found in the film's novelization, and on the online computer game, Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed - Food Fight.
- The Cotton Candy Glob's defeat is similar to the defeat of the Cheese Monster in A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.
- He is a possible tribute to the Cotton Candy Creatures mentioned in the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode, Terror, Thy Name is Zombo. He may also be a tribute to the similar sounding Cotton-Candy Monsters from the DC Comics story, Goop On The Loose.
- The Cotton Candy Glob can be found in multiple areas of the "Scooby-Doo 2: Monster Unleashed" computer game. In one part of the game, the Cotton Candy Glob captures Shaggy and Scooby, and the player has to help both of them chomp up the glob, before the elevator reaches the "Monster Hive" floor. He can also be viewed in the "Monster Files" on the game menu.
- The Cotton Candy Glob has also appeared in the Scooby-Doo! Who's Watching Who? video game. He roamed Sugarland as a "henchman" monster.