Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Countess Hagula's Youth Juice is a formula purporting to restore youth, with a disclaimer at the bottom: May not actually work. It appeared in a Halloween edition of Celebrity Weekly.
- The shavings of cadmium yellow paint from any generic scary painting. One with a full moon and/or castle works best.
- 1/3 cup pollen from the rare and endangered Star Orchid, which I coincidentally saw last weekend on display at the Crystal Cove Botanical Gardens.
- 2 teaspoons Chateau Rouge Crimson Ruby Rose Bordeaux 1911. Easily procured in spooky wine cellars of pretentious restaurants.
- Mix them all up in a bucket, garnish, gulp it all down, and sit in front of a mirror.
Insert details here.
- The recipe fails to mention the fourth ingredient, the priceless cursed ruby called the Devil's Eye.