|This needs a stretch.|
* Physical appearance is incomplete.
* History is incomplete.
He was a large clown dressed as a baby.
While in character, Crybaby Clown lives up to his namesake. Often crying and relating most things to what make him sad. Overall he is arrogant, believing he cannot be caught. He is violent and unpredictable. Even coining an evil laugh which, true to his name, sounds like crying.
Crybaby Clown attacks with explosives, designed to look like baby bottles and giant diapers. He has good combat driving skills with his hot-rod, designed to look like a large baby carriage. He also has a foam bomb that he captures people in and he also has flower that spray sleeping gas. He could also camouflage his escape with a smoke through a rattle.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Insert details here. (The Night the Clown Cried)
Insert details here. (The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!)
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- He is the second villain Mystery Incorporated has failed to capture and unmask; the first being the Piranha-Goat, though, Mystery Incorporated caught Crybaby Clown later on.
- Crybaby Clown's appearance of being insane, plus Baylor's dating Daphne until exposed, is reminiscent of Hobgoblin (Jason Macendale) (another voice role of Mark Hamill's) on the 1990s Spider-Man cartoon series, who similarly dated Felicia Hardy (in this version a daughter of wealth like Daphne).
- Crybaby Clown may also be a reference to, most notably, the DC Animated Universe's Joker (yet another role of Hamill's) as both have similar voice, similar laugh, both are evil clowns and just as insane.
In other languages
|Francesco De Francesco||Italian|