|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
Velma sometimes helps give tours. She has no enthusiasm about it because she knows all the ghosts are fake.
When Mystery Inc. destroyed the Evil Entity, the universe was altered, creating a town that was unaffected by its influence and thus having no need to make a museum for all the strange phenomena and fake monsters terrorizing Crystal Cove.
- Angie Dinkley (museum owner and tour guide of the Crystal Cove Mystery Tour Bus)
- Dale Dinkley (museum owner)
- Lady Marmalade (barista) 
- Velma Dinkley (tour guide) 
List of museum exhibits
- Captain Cutler
- Charlie the Haunted Robot
- Giggling Green Ghost
- Luna Ghost
- Miner '49er
- Space Kook
- Monster exhibit: Once the costumes have been removed from the bad guys, they are placed here.
- The Broken Spine: A gift shop, bookstore, and coffee bar.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Velma led a tour group there, and ended getting shushed by her parents for being too honest about the fake ghosts.
Fred Jones and Daphne Blake visited the museum after-hours as a date. They mentioned that Flim-Flam was in jail for con artistry, and that in regards to Scrappy-Doo, Fred swore that they would never to speak of him again.
The gang went there to get information about aliens.
Insert details here. (Gates of Gloom)
When the Evil Entity was destroyed, it altered reality for all of Crystal Cove; meaning there was nothing to make profit from. There was no sign above the front door, implying it was just a regular shop.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- 101. Beware the Beast from Below
- 111. The Secret Serum
- 116. Where Walks Aphrodite
- 120. The Siren's Song
- 122. Attack of the Headless Horror
- 123. A Haunting in Crystal Cove
- 201. The Night the Clown Cried
- 213. Wrath of the Krampus
- 216. Aliens Among Us
- 219. The Devouring
- 224. Gates of Gloom
- 226. Come Undone
- All the exhibits were the previous foes which the original incarnation of Mystery Inc. had solved in the past, from Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!. The Luna Ghost, however, appeared in the first live-action adaptation.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Beware the Beast from Below
- ↑ The Song of Mystery
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Come Undone
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Haunting in Crystal Cove
- ↑ The Secret Serum
- ↑ Where Walks Aphrodite
- ↑ The Siren's Song
- ↑ Attack of the Headless Horror
- ↑ The Night the Clown Cried
- ↑ Wrath of the Krampus
- ↑ Aliens Among Us
- ↑ The Devouring