|This needs a stretch.|
Marie Laplaque, famous pirate of Lighthouse Harbor, cursed the town the day her crew mutinied. Now she has returned to claim her due.
Insert details here.
- Marie Laplaque fan club (single appearance)
- Ghost of Marie Laplaque (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Aunt Glenda (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Uncle William (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Other Lighthouse Harbor citizens (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Marie Laplaque (single appearance)(flashback only)(deceased)
|Marie Laplaque fan club||They are followers of Marie Laplaque.|
| Aunt Glenda as the Ghost of Marie Laplaque|
Uncle William as her accomplice
|To shock the town into believing the true history of Marie.|
Two Scooby-Snacks this week, but only one is delicious. The first story by Robbie Busch is quite frankly brilliant. Although I solved the mystery, I really didn't think the author would be smart enough to write the conclusion I would have written, but he did.
The gang are in perfect character, and food gets the better of Shag and Scoob. The backdrop of the book is original, imaginative and well-researched with a strong historical core that adds more dimension to the plotting. Joe Staton naturally keeps the characters on-model and displays a variety of expressions for them: facial and muscular. He also seems to be having a ball designing the pirate costumes for the sea-side villagers.