- For the character, see Daphne Blake. For the web short, see LEGO Scooby-Doo! in Danger Prone Daphne.
|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Rojas Family (single appearance)
- P.T. Geist (single appearance)(Paul T. Geist's disguise)
- Paul T. Geist (single appearance)
- P.T. Geist's headquarters
|Paul T. Geist as P.T. Geist||Likes to create deathtraps.|
- The title comes from Daphne's nickname, first used in the original Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! TV series.
- This story contains a maze for the reader to solve.