Daphne Blake is the rich and fashionable member of Mystery Inc..
This page is for additional biographical facts about her that can be gathered from the comics.
Daphne is a former cheerleader. (Cheers For Fears) Daphne graduated from the high school where Principal Weathers is in charge. When they visited the school later, a old teacher named Mrs. Harpee recognized the the whole gang and tried to give them detention. (High School Ghoul)
Scooby-Doo! (DC Comics)
Weathers is proud of her "famous graduates" and invited them all back as chaperones for a prom. (Prom Fright)
- Daphne has an Aunt Mildred, who didn't believe her about Scooby-Doo and committed Daphne to an asylum for a rest. (Scooby in the Booby Hatch!)
- Johnny Zoom is Daphne's cousin. He is a race-car driver. (Wraithcar Driver)
- She has a Great-Uncle Randolph who was a big-game hunter, who lives with his wife, Aunt Helen. (Big Game Haunter)
- It is said by Daphne that her mother is Jewish, as her uncle from her mother's side, Saul Slotnik is a Jew, suggesting it was one Elizabeth's potential maiden names. (Diamond Dog)
- She has an Uncle Verner, who is a nuclear scientist.
- Daphne not only has her Aunt Europa and Uncle Dan (owners of a new-age resort in a small town), but she reveals that the local police chief and judge are also her uncles. (Karmic Chaos!)