- This article is about Daphne Blake in the TV series, Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! For other incarnations, see Daphne Blake (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* History is incomplete.
Daphne Blake is the quirky and wide-eyed member of the gang of teen mystery-solvers.
Daphne is an attractive, teenaged Caucasian female, with shoulder-length orange hair, with bangs. She wears purple short-sleeved top and dress, with light purple rims, as well as, a dark purple headband, a green scarf, and pink high tops, with purple socks up to her ankles. She has a slim figure.
Innocent and optimistic, Daphne is a sponge to the world, always trying some new activity, no matter how silly and inappropriate it is, especially when doing it during a case (which can irritate Fred Jones). Her temporary interest in these activities frequently serves as motivation for the gang, as they either contribute to catching the monster or keeping the gang from giving up on a mystery. For instance, she used her puppets to stop the rest of the gang from fighting by reminding them of their strong friendship.
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
Insert details here.
- Daphne was seen as a Rapunzel type who's upbringing was her castle.
- She was written closer to Grey Griffin's own personality.
- Daphne was only danger-prone in the first episode, since it didn't fit the character any longer, who had been given so much personality, that it was no longer required.
- This Daphne claims she doesn't have any sisters.
- Daphne is the first member of the gang to have one of their parents mentioned.
- This incarnation of Daphne doesn't wear long sleeves and pink stockings.
- This is the only incarnation of Daphne who primarily sits in the back of the Mystery Machine with Shaggy and Scooby-Doo.
In other languages