|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Daphne has turned into a vampire for some unknown reason.
Insert details here.
- Scooby-Doo Detective Agency (final comic appearance)
- Bats (single appearance)(no lines)
- Audience (single appearance)(no lines)
- Scooby and Shaggy's sandwiches
- Velma's computer
- Scooby's pizza
- Freddie's flashlight
- Scooby Snacks
- Velma's magnifying glass
- Shaggy's popcorn
|Daphne as Vampire Daphne||Practicing for the school play by fooling her friends.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Story By: Bill Matheny
- Pencils By: Scott Jeralds (pgs. 2-4) & Bill White (pgs. 5-11)
- Inks By: Scott Awley
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- As revealed in the episode, Wanted Cheddar Alive, Scooby Snacks are a product made/owned by Constance McSnack's Scooby Snack factory. If they come from a cave, what stops anyone from mining and finding out the secret recipe for themselves?