He is a middle-aged man with brown hair, overweight, wearing glasses.
His apparent ingratiating, hero-worshipping attitude toward Sheriff Stone conceals his hatred of the man and ambition to take his job.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Assisted in setting up police lines.
He was first identified where he seemed to worship Sheriff Bronson Stone and was visibly upset when the ghost of Dead Justice took over the sheriff's office. However it was eventually revealed that he himself was Dead Justice who used Sheriff Stone's own hero worship of the man to guilt him into quitting the position of Sheriff because he applied for the position dozens of times but was rejected because he constantly got low scores. He was then taken to prison.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- 101. Beware The Beast From Below (cameo)
- 102. The Creeping Creatures (cameo)
- 104. Revenge Of The Man Crab (cameo)
- 107. In Fear Of The Phantom (cameo)
- 109. Battle Of The Humungonauts (cameo)
- 119. Nightfright (cameo)
- 121. Menace Of The Manticore (cameo)
- 124. Dead Justice
- 226. Come Undone (cameo, flashback)
- The name "Bucky" may come from the young sidekick to Captain America.
- He speaks with a southern accent.
Footnotes and references
- ↑ The credits list him as Deputy Buckner, despite never actually being called within the episode itself.