|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Inspector Malpumpkin (single appearance)
- Super Fans (single appearance)
- Brett Hull (single appearance)
- Nicolai (single appearance)
- Russian PA announcer (single appearance)
- Swede ice hockey fan (single appearance)
- Tsar Nicolai II (single appearance)(statue)
- Galina Korzhakov's friends (single appearance)
- Tailor (single appearance)
- Vladimir Lenin (single appearance)(corpse)
- United States (mentioned)
- Sweden (mentioned)
- Finland (mentioned)
- Emperor's Cup
- Veggie burger
- Daphne's handbag
- Roller skates
- Scooby Snacks
|Nicolai||The diamonds on the Emperor's Cup originally belonged to his family.|
|Super Fans||They would do anything to help the US hockey team get the trophy.|
|Galina Korzhakov||She was booed by the hockey fans.|
|Galina Korzhakov as the Frozen Fiend||To steal the diamonds in the Emperor's Cup.|
|"I'll Search Forever"||Written by Rich Dickerson & Gigi Meroni||Rich Dickerson|
- In this episode, Fred tries to shortcut the formula by trapping the villain before the mystery is solved. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.
- The title is a parody of the famous song, "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend".
- Tsar Nicolai II is a parody of Tsar Nicholas II. His face isn't shown, perhaps to avoid copyright infringement.
- The ice resurfacer is called Zamboni after its creator, Frank J. Zamboni.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Shaggy's neck is too fat when he's carrying Scooby.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Velma has a never before mentioned love for ice hockey. While it may appear to be an inconsistency, it's possible it's something she came to love over time off-screen.
In other languages
|Greek||Το Φάντασμα του Πάγου||The Ghost of the Ice|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
Shaggy: Scooby's been afraid of ice ever since that incident with the hotel ice maker. You remember. That whole tail freezing thing?
Daphne: (at Galina Korzhakov haters) Oh, boo all your booing! Boo booing!
Shaggy: Lenin's tomb?! (laughs) Why is it never, like, Lenin's Pizzeria?
Scooby: Scooby-Dooby-Doo! (chivering) I'm still cold.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Farmed & Dangerous|| What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|A Terrifying Round With A Menacing Metallic Clown|