|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Skeletal ghost pirates are haunting an excavation site.
Insert details here.
- Archeologist leader (single appearance)
- Connor Scott (single appearance)
- Ghost of Robert Gallows (single appearance)(archeologist 2's disguise)
- Pirate ghost 1 (single appearance)(no lines)(Connor Scott's disguise)
- Pirate ghost 2 (single appearance)(no lines)(archeologist 1's disguise)
- Archeologist 1 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Archeologist 2 (single appearance)
- Robert Gallows (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mangrove Swamp
- Construction pit
- Local neighborhood
- Second archeologist's house
- Robert Gallows' ship (flashback only)
|Connor Scott||Claimed he discovered what was down in the pit.|
|Archeologist 1||He refused to come back and was watching the gang from his house.|
|Connor Scott and two archaeologists as the pirate ghosts||To steal the pirate treasure.|
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
The third story is a much trickier excavation into the fine art of detection. Artists Robert Pope and Scott McRae illustrate an evocative pirate flashback to shore up Rozum's excellent story that highlights Mystery Inc.'s experience with ghostly hokum.