|This needs a stretch.|
Skeletal ghost pirates are haunting an excavation site.
Insert details here.
- Archeologist leader (single appearance)
- Ghost of Robert Gallows (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Connor Scott (single appearance)
- Ghostly crew members (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Two archeologists (single appearance)
- Mangrove Swamp
- Construction pit
- Local neighborhood
- Second archeologist's house
|Connor Scott||He claimed he discovered what was down in the pit.|
|Two archaeologists||One was dragged down by a pirate ghost and the other refused to come back and he was watching the gang from his own house.|
|Connor Scott and the two archaeologists, taking turns posing as ghosts, especially the Ghost of Robert Gallows||To steal the pirate treasure through a tunnel to the nearby archaeologist's house.|
The third story is a much trickier excavation into the fine art of detection. Artists Robert Pope and Scott McRae illustrate an evocative pirate flashback to shore up Rozum's excellent story that highlights Mystery Inc.'s experience with ghostly hokum.