|This needs a stretch.|
As a celebrating crowd rings in the Chinese New Year, Scooby gets in the middle of a freaky kidnapping!
Insert details here.
- Granny Wong (single appearance)
- Mrs. Wong (single appearance)
- Jen Wong (single appearance)
- Mr. Cheung (single appearance)
- Lisa Cheung (single appearance)
- Lon Cheung (single appearance)
- Dragon (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Sammy Wong (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Wong's Chinese Restaurant
- Cheung's Chinese Restaurant
- Back Alley
- Wedding chapel
|Granny Wong||She knew all about evil Chinese spirits, such as the Dragon.|
|Sammy Wong & Mrs. Wong||A trail of noodles from their restaurant were found where Lon had been kidnapped by the Dragon.|
|Mr. Cheung & Lisa Cheung||Their family were rivals of the Wong Family's restaurant, so they benefitted from Jen Wong's kidnapping by the Dragon.|
|Lon Cheung||The gang found out that he seemed to have a secret crush on Jen Wong.|
Plot: A pair of mysteries featuring Rooby-Rooby-Roooooo!
In a departure from formula, Robbie Busch raises the scales for the first mystery in which the gang must foil a pretty decent dragon costume. Obviously if Joe Staton's drawing it, it will be masterful, but the dragon actually, within the context of the story could be considered frightening.
The means by which the gang discover the dragon's lair amusingly depends upon Scooby's stomach, and the identity of the dragon comes as a complete surprise. Though the solution will not seem fairplay at first, the dialogue indicates indeed a means through which the reader could have deduced the person beneath the latex.