- This article is about Charlton Comics' Scooby Doo... Where Are You! story. For DC Comics' Scooby-Doo, look here.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Double Trouble is the third of four stories in Scooby Doo... Where Are You! #11, by Charlton Comics. It was preceded by A Mad Mad Mad Mad Man and 200 Years Ago Tonight, and followed by The Ghost of Mean Blacksmith Smith.
Insert details here.
- Duke (single appearance)
- Four Eyes (single appearance)
- Gertie (single appearance)(no lines)
- Muggsy (single appearance)
- Scooby-Doo imposter (single appearance)(no lines)
- Teller (single appearance)(no lines)
- Dispatcher (only time heard)
- Police officers (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Joe (single appearance)(no lines)
- Hymie (single appearance)(no lines)
- City bank
- Gangsters' guns
- Fake Mystery Machine
- The Mystery Machine
- Police cars
| Duke disguised as Fred|
Gertie disguised as Daphne
"Four Eyes" disguised as Velma
Muggsy disguised as Shaggy
A similar-looking dog disguised as Scooby-Doo
|It seems to be not so much to frame the gang as to confuse witnesses of their bank robbery.|
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The way the speech bubble is positioned, it makes it look as though Shaggy wants to cash in his traveler's check, instead of Velma.
- It's impossible to tell if Joe spoke or who Hymie was.